who stole my toe?!
1,197 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
Limit Two 
just coolin' her nips, lol.

Elentari did not come home, and Sialuk knew in her heart where her lover had gone. It was the same place the Ostrega had gone, seeking to grow their village and bring new life into the world. A small, ugly part of her thought the Archer might stray as Argent had, but she pushed it down. When Alaric came to watch the children for a time, Sialuk led herself to a cool drift of snow where she could lay her underside on the quickly melting snow and cool the irritation of mouths feeding on her.

With only two shared between two milk mothers the year before, it had been easier. Three to one was quite the difference, but the mother persevered.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Moonspear
Child
74 Posts
Ooc — Twin
the little ones intrigued maggak. she spent most of her time simply observing, watching them and learning which one was which. in some way, she already felt as if they were hers. hers to fuss over and protect, hers to nurture and guide — though, at the present, they were more like pet rocks than little people.
today she caught her anaa seeking a moment of respite. they hadn't had the chance to truly connect in a while, the mother and daughter; and soon, maggak and acrux would be leaving. and so she took joy in the fleeting little moments; sliding through the snowdrifts to meet her side.
hi, anaa, she was in a rather peculiar position. maggak quirks a brow. what'cha doin'?
Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,197 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
It is, 'Hi, anang,' Sialuk corrected with the smile of a gentle teacher. To answer her daughter's question, Sialuk rolled over slightly so that Maggak could see the irritated flesh on her belly. Your siblings are always hungry, she explained with an impish grin. Cold snow dulls the pain. Remember this one day, if you nurse children of your own.

The day will come soon when you will take your journey to another village, for a time, Sialuk felt it was only yesterday that Maggak had come into village Moonspear, and it felt unfair that she should need to go so soon, but it was a rite of passage into adulthood that she felt each of the children needed. A step into independence and a time to learn from others.

It will be difficult, but you will not be far, and you may come to visit. She thought of @Seal then, wondering how the girl was holding up in Brecheliant. Had she met the same girl who had attacked Acrux? Had she met Ceridwen, the other young woman Sialuk knew of the village?
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Moonspear
Child
74 Posts
Ooc — Twin
nevermind what she thought about her siblings. what the hell had they done to her mother? maggak makes a face mixed with both awe and terror as she stares down at the bright pink flesh. um, her ears flatten briskly to the sides of her head. that... doesn't look good. are you sure that's normal?
the last thing maggak wanted in this moment was children of her own. frankly, the very idea made her want to vomit.
the mention of her soon-to-be-made independence journey brought a small, shifting smile to her face, however, distracting her momentarily from the grim sight of her mother's nipples. where are you thinking of shipping me off to? she snorts. i'd like to go see anânsiak in the sunshine village, maybe. or the copse, where njord and meerkat went? i dunno.