Wheeling Gull Isle long time the manxome foe he sought—
Loner
70 Posts
Ooc — box
All Welcome 
She’s looking for @Judah but she never got his name smh girl, all are welcome though!

She had left to the north, intent on seeing the ocean one last time before she began to seek out fame. Blossom was a year old now, and she had nothing to show for it but a handful of friendships she hadn’t maintained, and a period of stagnation so deep she had revolved around her little sisters and her little sisters only.

But she remembered as she stood watching the sky lighten with the dawn, she remembered her silver spun Adonis. And, well, what’s a girl to do but try and reforge that connection, fraught as it was with her emotions. So, she had left the dawn, and travelled down the coast a ways.

Blossom wasn’t the strongest swimmer, so by the time she found the first sizable island, one that could support a wolf, she was exhausted, only swimming on through sheer will alone. Her feet met sandy shore, and she hauled herself onto the land. Her pointed muzzle raised to the sky, and she released a pained, wheezy cry before she tripped over herself and went down.

Gods, I hope he’s here. She whispered to herself. Mostly because she’d look like an absolute idiot otherwise.
Loner
I will carry cross and song where I don't belong
50 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
A voice had called his name by night. What else was lost to the warming of day, but what lingered drove Simeon out along the shores he'd haunted with his brother in moons past. He had roved far east in search of the Isle; now, he turned westward, with word to @Malakai of where he had gone, and the promise to return. Sure that this time, he would remember the way home.

At first, he thought the island an illusion. But the waters parted like the Jordan, and Simeon hurried back across the path to reach their promised land.

He stopped, heart skipped, at the fallen girl upon the shore.

Dee? her name spilled from his lips, even as he realized this is not her. His cheeks grew warm under his fur, but he did not back away. Oh! Sorry, um... oh, she was sodden and sea logged. Had she swam here? Are you alright?
Loner
70 Posts
Ooc — box
Her doe eyes would gaze straight back in bewilderment at the new face in front of her. This was not someone she had ever met. He was handsome, with pretty eyes and a stoutly figure.

And here she was, drenched and covered in sand! Oh the irony. Oh the indignity!

Just a bit tired! That’s all! She tried to chirp back happily, but mostly succeeded in flopping about in the sand like a beached fish. The tired titter of a bird reached her ears moments before Snowdrop dove into her ruff.

Oh dear-! Snowdrop, you didn’t need to follow me! She hissed to the bird, unable to really lift her head to check on him. Or Loft her head at all.

Phew, she needed to get out more.
Loner
I will carry cross and song where I don't belong
50 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Pretty eyes met him, two-toned and set within a flustered golden face. She was cute - and so small!

His worry subsided when she talked, wholly with it instead of coughing up a lung fulls of sea water in the place of words. Thank God, she hadn't drowned on her way out here! Though her antics made him pause, and he laughed, unable to hold one back.

Cute, small, and silly!

And maybe courageous, too.

Did you swim all the way here? Is what Simeon would have asked, if a bird didn't start divebombing the pretty girl as soon as he opened his mouth. Thankfully his ears caught wind of the stranger's whisper before he reached out to shoo the bird away, and Simeon lit up.

You have a bird?! Dude, that's sick! forgetting the fact this girl had literally washed up on his childhood doorstep. He bounced closer and craned for a better look. What kinda bird is it? How did you get it to follow you?