Phoenix Maplewood Pillars of colonial homes
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Desna trotted forward to the woods she was so familiar with. It had been awhile until she had been home. It felt good to be in a place that was familiar. The young huntress was carrying a rabbit between her yowls. She was very much aware that she would strengthen her bond with Saena. She had been away for a long time, in this time she had become an adult, and learned much about pack dynamics seeing it from an outsiders perspective. Saena was a strong leader in her eyes and even though she would like to be in Reek's pack she made a promise.

Mensa brought this caught rabbit as a gift for the alpha female to show that she was back and still loyal to her. Technically she was. Desna was unsure what she would do if a fight would break out between the two individuals or worse between the two packs, but she decided not to think about such doom scenarios. It didn't take her too long to track down the female. Instantly her hazel eyes caught the bulging belly and the swollen teats, knowing that Reek's babies were in there made her feel somewhat like a proud sister. Desna had missed Saena's failed hunt so her rabbit might come as more of a blessing than she realized.

Desna let out a muffled chuff to let the female know she was approaching. She placed the dead rabbit at her feet and then greeted the female with the appropriate lick under her chin. "Hi Saena. As you can see I'm back from my travels. Hopefully my presence will convince you that even after being away I returned to my home, the maplewoods. I also caught this rabbit for you so show I can help taking care of you and help the pack," she spoke. Even though of all that happened, she couldn't blame Saena for kicking out Reek. The alpha female had been somewhat of a role model with her hunting lessons. Desna was glad to see her. Her tail wagging a bit.
Messages In This Thread
Pillars of colonial homes - by Saēna - March 27, 2016, 03:45 PM
RE: Pillars of colonial homes - by RIP Valette - March 28, 2016, 06:13 AM
RE: Pillars of colonial homes - by Saēna - March 28, 2016, 10:50 AM
RE: Pillars of colonial homes - by RIP Valette - March 29, 2016, 01:21 PM
RE: Pillars of colonial homes - by Saēna - April 01, 2016, 04:43 PM
RE: Pillars of colonial homes - by RIP Valette - April 03, 2016, 06:14 AM
RE: Pillars of colonial homes - by Saēna - April 11, 2016, 08:35 PM
RE: Pillars of colonial homes - by RIP Valette - April 16, 2016, 10:34 AM
RE: Pillars of colonial homes - by Saēna - April 19, 2016, 08:07 PM
RE: Pillars of colonial homes - by RIP Valette - April 20, 2016, 01:52 PM
RE: Pillars of colonial homes - by Saēna - April 20, 2016, 07:41 PM