Larksong Grotto Ghosts that we knew
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette nodded slowly. "It was quite dramatic at the time, I must admit," she spoke but she knew it was better this way. Her mother had been rather troubled herself and this was the better way for her to be finally at rest. Valette could only agree with her, first she couldn't but slowly she had realized that even though Reek had made a mistake he was still a good guy trying to amend things. "He is. It was good to see him, I almost went to join this pack, but the wounds of him leaving were too fresh and I didn't know the whole story.

[b]"Reek is lucky with such a loyal wolf like yourself,"
she spoke. "Yes, you look really impressive," she admitted. Valette was just common size for a female, not too big but not petite either. Only the famine made her bones a bit more visible. "He went out to look for his kids, and retrieve them. So depending on how fast he will find them, and how cooperative they are Reek will probably take some time," she admitted, her tail wagging a bit too. "I'm happy for him. He deserves it," she hummed.

Valette sucked some air. "Well, I think I will be going, I wouldn't want to impose too much on your time. I will speak fondly about Larksong towards my alpha. So if you happen to be on the other side of the mountain range when Reek returns feel more than welcome to visit," she encouraged.
Messages In This Thread
Ghosts that we knew - by RIP Valette - July 22, 2016, 10:06 AM
RE: Ghosts that we knew - by Jhala - July 22, 2016, 11:31 AM
RE: Ghosts that we knew - by RIP Valette - July 22, 2016, 03:20 PM
RE: Ghosts that we knew - by Jhala - July 22, 2016, 03:27 PM
RE: Ghosts that we knew - by RIP Valette - July 22, 2016, 04:25 PM
RE: Ghosts that we knew - by Jhala - July 22, 2016, 04:35 PM
RE: Ghosts that we knew - by RIP Valette - July 22, 2016, 04:49 PM
RE: Ghosts that we knew - by Jhala - July 22, 2016, 05:45 PM
RE: Ghosts that we knew - by RIP Valette - July 23, 2016, 07:21 AM
RE: Ghosts that we knew - by Jhala - July 23, 2016, 10:13 AM
RE: Ghosts that we knew - by RIP Valette - July 23, 2016, 11:05 AM