Silvertip Mountain Don't do anything stupid until I can do it with you
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
COULDN'T HELP MYSELF. XD

Valette hadn't been avoiding him on purpose. She just decided that it was better to just give her a break from the male. There were two sides that were at play here. Because on the other hand she wanted him very badly but she also didn't want to get hurt. He clearly had a girlfriend he wanted pups with. She wasn't even able to have pups yet, she was not even thinking about it. She didn't want to make it awkward but she did like him. And if he liked someone else she just had to get over it.

The girl decided to just go for a hunt, she was rather hungry and could do well with a meal. Valette didn't take long to single out a rabbit, since they had a whole warren of them under a big tree, what she forgotten was that closely after that was a steep hill. She chased after the fast thing she blocked the entrance from. Though as they reached that rocky hill down it didn't look too steep unless you were on it. Valette was not used to hunting on a mountain side and with the quick motions of wanting to follow the rabbit it could be rather dangerous.

The girl slipped and to regain her balance her front paw snapped in the wrong direction. The girl let out a loud yelp in pain and tumbled forward down the steep hill, barely missing trees as she tumbled down. Once she had momentum she couldn't really stop herself until the became less steep. She eventually came to a stop on a more graduate part of the hill. She felt rather dizzy but quickly got to her feet. Though as she put pressure on her right front paw she squeaked and collapsed again. It looked worse than that it actually was. She had sprained her front paw, probably because she had been traveling for so long and her muscles where just so tired. She was still a yearling after all. The girl licked just able her paw, by the joint. She felt a bit dizzy from her tumble too. She was unaware that this all happened rather close to Ezekiel.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't do anything stupid until I can do it with you - by RIP Valette - August 14, 2016, 06:23 AM