Silvertip Mountain Don't do anything stupid until I can do it with you
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
I AM WEAK. XD Oh crap I realized this is set before the hunt. Haha. Oh well.

Valette was rather startled as there was a grey snarling mess coming towards her. She curled up in to a ball to protect her vital organs but soon realized that it was Ezekiel and uncurled. He was rather scary being a snarly mess like that, but somehow it was also sexy in a way. She needed to stop thinking like that. The male instantly looked over her and then decided to even touch it. She didn't like that very much.

The girl moved her paw a bit out the way from his nose. "It hurts," she let out and them pushed herself into a standing position, though she didn't lean on her right front paw just yet. She held it up, not wanting to hurt it too much. Her hazel eyes looked at him, her dizziness becoming less present. "I'm fine. I just sprained it lightly or something. That hill side was stepper than I thought." She was not used to hunting on steep mountain sides. After all she wasn't like a mountain lion.

The young girl hopped a bit back and slowly lowered her paw on the ground, though it hurt she could put some pressure on it again. "You don't need to fuss over me, I just tripped, yet on a hill like that it just takes longer before your fall ends," she spoke. "But.. thank you," she added, and then tried to limp away. Distance was key, because she didn't want his girlfriend or anything to think that she was a threat. She failed to realize that the male didn't even smell of another female.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't do anything stupid until I can do it with you - by RIP Valette - August 14, 2016, 07:37 AM