Silvertip Mountain Don't do anything stupid until I can do it with you
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette looked at the steep slope and realized that she had made quite a tumble. From the top it didn't look so steep. Her hazel eyes followed the slope, one could see her path. She ruffled her fur a bit, not wanting to unbalance herself too much. She had gotten a lot of dirt in her fur, it was charcoal so it wasn't really seen. "I'm fine," she returned. Probably because she was young and had flexible bones she had gotten out of this with only a sprained front paw.

She was about to limp away when Ezekiel called her back. She turned, ears pushed forward. She was curious what he wanted to say. He even blocked her from her path. She kept her eyes on him, feeling rather daring to do so. She blinked at what he was going to say. She didn't expect him to say that, at all. She cleared her throat when he was finished speaking. She was stubborn and he had his girlfriend so she was not going to face rejection by telling him she rather fancied him and didn't want him to have pups with anyone else. That thought made her jealous.

"It was nothing, Zeke. I just realized that I had to go to Steady. I'm sorry you thought you send me away," she spoke calmly, trying to sound so collected. She only didn't understand why he called his time with her amazing while he had a girlfriend. She did frown lightly. She sat down with a sigh, almost pitifully. Because she was still hungry and now she definitely couldn't hunt. She also didn't understand why he liked her so much he didn't even know her that well. She studied him for a moment. He looked so pleading. Like it was truly hurting him that she just left. Maybe it was that enormous ego of him that played a role in this. So prejudiced about him.

"I don't know what you want me to say. I don't know if you will be a good father, I don't know you like that, Zeke," she repeated again. He was not really friendly, quite stoic and quiet. Only because he liked her for some mysterious reason, he was more talkative to her. She herself was also quite closed off.

Moehahah.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't do anything stupid until I can do it with you - by RIP Valette - August 14, 2016, 09:12 AM