Silvertip Mountain Don't do anything stupid until I can do it with you
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette liked that she did not have to talk when being in Ezekiel's presence. Even now when she was laying by the stream and letting her paws cool down they were both just sitting here in silence. Just enjoying each others company without having to talk. Valette was thinking what to say though. She didn't feel like sharing more of her personal life, but perhaps she should, get bonded more closely to him, but that was also dangerous.

She was curious though why he liked her so much. She couldn't really see that. Her hazel eyes roamed over him, and it was clear that she was curious about something. It was flattering to think that he liked her in that way. Though perhaps asking about why he liked her was perhaps pushing in his face that she wasn't ready yet. "So um.. Tell me about your past then? At least if you want to? I don't know anything about you," she spoke, letting him to the talking if he was willing.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't do anything stupid until I can do it with you - by RIP Valette - August 18, 2016, 03:16 PM