Silvertip Mountain On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette greeted the female with a nudge of her nose and then swayed her tail in the process. It was good to have nice wolves around. "Well I would like to work on my Deerstalker specialty but I don't see us hunt large deer, so perhaps we could work on Tracking Specialty?," she pointed out. There was not going to be a lot of hunting with two wolves. "I'd say we track down all the caches, check the contents and see if there is still anything worth saving. Then we can pick new locations so scavengers won't find it. I think ever since Silvertip exists no one ever bothered to change them. Perhaps it would be wise to do so," she hummed.

Valette figured it would be a good initiative to do, especially now during summer so they would have a fresh stock until winter. "Perhaps a cache close to the glacier? The cold might keep the meat from rotting," she spoke. She was not sure if Anita was into this part of the hunting side. It had to happen eventually.
Messages In This Thread
On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia. - by Anita - August 19, 2016, 10:17 PM
RE: On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia. - by Anita - August 20, 2016, 11:17 PM
RE: On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia. - by RIP Valette - August 21, 2016, 04:22 AM
RE: On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia. - by Anita - August 22, 2016, 11:29 AM
RE: On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia. - by Anita - August 22, 2016, 02:50 PM
RE: On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia. - by Anita - August 22, 2016, 05:22 PM
RE: On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia. - by Anita - August 23, 2016, 10:10 AM
RE: On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia. - by Anita - August 24, 2016, 01:19 PM
RE: On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia. - by Anita - August 24, 2016, 08:11 PM
RE: On your blown-out stereo, in suburbia. - by Anita - August 26, 2016, 12:07 PM