Stone Circle he's got a face to make you fall on your knees
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette watched how Steady reacted rather hotheadedly to the visitor which wasn't very in line wit his name. She had to mentally chuckle at that. Valette knew that Steady took his Guardian role very seriously and she respected him greatly for that. The young female decided that she perhaps needed to mediate. However she did like that Steady was protecting her. She didn't want to be disrespectful towards him either.

She cleared her throat. "Perhaps friendship is a bit of a large word right now. Perhaps based on other events we can really say we want to be friendly towards your pack. But you can't blame us for wanting most of the valley for ourselves. We will chase away wolves who will try to have their pack here for the sole reason we don't want to move because these lands are overcrowded. We will accept you and your pack in the North of this valley and shall not bother you unless it serious or will have impact on your pack too. Mere acquaintances. How does that sound for the both of you?," Valette spoke. Not wanting these males to declare enemies on each other before testing the waters. Perhaps friendship was a bit word for the both of them.

"Though I must admit that I felt a bit attacked by your words while I was not out to offend you. My tone was respectful throughout in my opinion. If you want to be a friend to all you might want to consider not reacting in the way you did," she spoke calmly. It was just some mere advise. She was not judging him, she just hoped to be helpful.
Messages In This Thread
he's got a face to make you fall on your knees - by Sriracha - September 27, 2016, 02:11 PM
RE: he's got a face to make you fall on your knees - by RIP Valette - October 04, 2016, 06:35 AM