Stone Circle Danse Macabre
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette disliked the idea that she had been running from someone and that she had been found. The female felt a bit unsafe, but she would never admit that to Steady because that might hurt his feelings as a guardian. She hoped that the one that had murdered her wouldn't come back for them or maybe bring his or her's whole pack and start a war. She was worried. It was clearly seen on her face. She was not a fighter herself she was more of a provider. "Let us hope they don't return."

Valette nodded. It made sense seeing that Steady took care of Adeline too. Valette never had too much interest in being a parent for Adeline. "No visitors. Got it," she repeated first because it was important enough. Valette sucked in some air. "Well that does make sense for you to raise them, and I of course will help with that. I am the main hunter so I will bring you meals and such," she decided instantly. She couldn't let Steady provide for them alone they were a pack. Valette was briefly worried she had to learn how to fight.

She let out a soft huff. "Of course I will help," she let out, toughening her voice. "Um.. though.. You can move her," she admitted. She rather preferred the digging part. Valette looked with worry at Steady I really hope they don't come back here. I don't want to lose anyone,"[/b] she admitted to him. Valette then trotted to the tree line where the forest started and started digging by the roots of a tree. She would be good nutrients for the soil around the tree and the tree itself.
Messages In This Thread
Danse Macabre - by RIP Valette - November 04, 2016, 05:47 AM
RE: Danse Macabre - by Steady - November 04, 2016, 09:32 PM
RE: Danse Macabre - by RIP Valette - November 05, 2016, 01:33 PM
RE: Danse Macabre - by Steady - November 11, 2016, 02:57 PM
RE: Danse Macabre - by RIP Valette - November 11, 2016, 04:32 PM
RE: Danse Macabre - by Steady - November 20, 2016, 06:24 PM
RE: Danse Macabre - by RIP Valette - November 21, 2016, 05:32 AM
RE: Danse Macabre - by Steady - December 01, 2016, 08:39 PM
RE: Danse Macabre - by RIP Valette - December 03, 2016, 07:09 AM