Stone Circle I know in time we'll find this was no surprise
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette could tell that Steady had it tough. She was glad that she asked for his well being. This gave her far more information on the male and how he was thinking about the situation. She could tell that he really hated scaring Keoni. Valette however was sure that she would get over it. Steady just protected her. Valette listened to his words as he continued to speak.

"Steady you must realize that everyone who is in this pack is here because they follow you. I've been loyal to you, not your brother. Frankly I never knew your brother or his mate. I've been in the pack for a long time and there are not many who remember Fitzdutiful. I'm sorry," she spoke. After all it was the founder of Silvertip. "We are not at Silvertip anymore. We are at Easthollow. Your pack. We are all loyal to you. I don't think you are a hothead and if they think so then they are wrong and don't know you well enough."

For her it didn't matter what other's think of Steady. She knew she was loyal to him. However, she could see that Steady was worried about wolves leaving. "You are a good alpha, a warrior like you said. You will protect your family at all cost and I think that is admirable. You would do anything to save them. What Mirabelle did was unacceptable. She took the pup from our den." She wanted to assure Steady that he had done nothing wrong in her eyes.
Messages In This Thread
I know in time we'll find this was no surprise - by Steady - November 27, 2016, 11:44 AM
RE: I know in time we'll find this was no surprise - by RIP Valette - December 19, 2016, 04:31 AM