Stone Circle I'm home!
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Melting my heart <3 so sweet

Valette almost had to cry at how she was welcomed by her family. She let out happy whines when the kids came running up to her. They buried themselves into her chest and she couldn't stop letting out whines in excitement and give them loving licks back. Steady licked her cheek and whispered how he missed her, while Keoni offered her the mouse. She looked at Steady briefly with a smile before taking the mouse and eating the squishy thing. It was not fresh but it would do. She was hungry and the thought behind it counted more for the young mother. "That was delicious, Keoni! Thank you," she praised and showered her with licks. Nikai followed soon after with a shower of happy licks from Valette. "Look how big you are! So proud of you both," she grinned at the two.

Valette's tail was going crazy. She ruffled her coat to get most of the snow off, making her less of a snow monster. She turned more to Steady now she greeted the kids. She was pretty sure he understood. The young female buried herself against Steady's chest, much so as the pups had done with her moments before. She took in his scent. Oh how she had missed him. He was so strong and handsome. Perhaps she lingered far longer than necessary but she couldn't help it. "I missed you more," she whispered back to him. After meeting Odette she realized how much she really loved him and how much it didn't bother her what he might have done. They had a wonderful family. Valette just hoped her heat would come soon and they could have many more. Though that thought she kept to herself.

Valette stayed close to Steady, mostly for his body heat too. "So tell me about all your adventures? What did I miss? Did you keep an eye on those Bison, Keoni? Did you two do some sledding?," she asked the kids, starting to walk to the den. She was rather tired and her paws frozen. She wouldn't mind a warm den where she could snuggle against Steady for warmth. She would talk with him later about Odette, she did want to tell him what she had said. She was curious how Steady would react. Valette shifted close to Steady, definitely more open with her affection towards him.
Messages In This Thread
I'm home! - by RIP Valette - January 07, 2017, 06:37 AM
RE: I'm home! - by Nikai - January 07, 2017, 06:42 AM
RE: I'm home! - by Steady - January 09, 2017, 10:52 PM
RE: I'm home! - by Keoni - January 11, 2017, 03:43 PM
RE: I'm home! - by RIP Valette - January 11, 2017, 04:49 PM
RE: I'm home! - by Nikai - January 14, 2017, 04:25 AM
RE: I'm home! - by Steady - January 26, 2017, 10:45 PM