Stone Circle Will I ever be good enough?
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette leaned into Steph's nuzzle. She slowly shook her head. She didn't want to lose Steph as well. Clary was also traveling. Greyback had taken so long to return. Valette sighed, she slowly started to keep her sniffles at bay. "Why look for him if he clearly doesn't want to be found?" she sounded bitter. Something that Valette thought she had grown out of. Clearly, these intense emotions triggered her old behavior.

"I don't know," she spoke, and then realized she had no clue. Did she even know her mate? "I don't know," she whispered. "I know he always regretted not finding Tambourine. And he also had a tough time with Tavi going missing. But— I don't think he would leave now. He loved the pups. He couldn't be more proud unless... that was a lie?," she spoke. No, Stark wouldn't lie about that. "Maybe he didn't want to be a burden? He is stubborn like that when he gets something in his mind. I just don't know where he could have gone."

Valette swallowed. If Steph was going to go and go look for him. She dreaded others knowing. How humiliating to think that her mate left her. Valette's ears flopped back. She managed to lose two mates. "Do you think others will judge me? For losing another mate?," she asked softly.
Messages In This Thread
Will I ever be good enough? - by RIP Valette - October 08, 2018, 03:46 PM
RE: Will I ever be good enough? - by Steph - October 08, 2018, 06:20 PM
RE: Will I ever be good enough? - by RIP Valette - October 09, 2018, 07:48 AM
RE: Will I ever be good enough? - by Steph - October 10, 2018, 07:12 AM
RE: Will I ever be good enough? - by RIP Valette - October 10, 2018, 08:03 AM
RE: Will I ever be good enough? - by Steph - October 15, 2018, 07:40 AM
RE: Will I ever be good enough? - by RIP Valette - October 16, 2018, 07:03 AM
RE: Will I ever be good enough? - by Steph - October 16, 2018, 07:09 PM
RE: Will I ever be good enough? - by RIP Valette - October 17, 2018, 11:00 AM
RE: Will I ever be good enough? - by Steph - October 19, 2018, 08:20 AM