Stone Circle a middle-aged mess, thinkin' "i feel like i'm gonna explode any moment"
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette hoped that the three new wolves were settling in well. She would expect anything from them in the first week. She could understand that joining a new pack was quite exhausting, especially when not being in good condition. Valette was keeping herself busy. She always kept her eye on the fauna in their territory. She was happy with Brynn, Ira, Ezra, Steph, and Greyback being such active patrollers. There sure were more than helped out which meant Valette didn't have to do it as often. She liked to keep busy with hunting.

Valette was walking through the forest, trying to see if their deer herd was around. They only dared to go out on the fields when it was dawn or twilight, they were far unlike the bison that roamed the plains. Usually, the pack would go for bison but it couldn't hurt to take a deer down once in a while. Valette was trying to look for any signs if they were around, instead, she found Alarian. "Oh, hi there," Valette greeted kindly.
Messages In This Thread
RE: a middle-aged mess, thinkin' "i feel like i'm gonna explode any moment" - by RIP Valette - October 29, 2018, 09:40 AM