Grouse Thicket And just a little too honest to believe that I am saved
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
WC:234
When she made contact, she grabbed what she could of the dense fur and skin of Rosalyn’s shoulder and bit down, even though she knew that where she’d landed her teeth- just above the point of Rosalyn’s shoulder- was not a particularly integral or sensitive area. Niamh could have shaken her head from side to side with a fair amount of gusto and still inflicted minimal damage, due to the fur and skin that protected the neck and shoulders. She wrenched sideways when Rosalyn snapped at her cheek, not moving enough to get completely out of the way and she felt the keen pain of teeth clipping through fur and skin just below her eye. With a growl, she released, knowing that that bite had been a warning- if she persisted and Rosalyn struck again, she would likely aim to really hurt by grabbing Niamh’s muzzle, or trying to hook an eye with one of her canines. An ear could be torn too- and she needed to avoid that sort of damage. 

She released Rosalyn and glared at her when she demanded an explanation. ”You had some nerve, taking advantage of our hospitality- and then disappearing without thanking Raven at all,” She said. ”You piss Raven off, you piss me off. That kill is in our hunting grounds- leave it,” She demanded, taking a bold stride forward to punctuate the point she was making.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And just a little too honest to believe that I am saved - by RIP Niamh - November 08, 2018, 05:46 PM