Stone Circle But I feel like having the slightest expectation is undeserving of me
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette lifted her head when she heard a howl specific to her. The female would always recognize that howl. This was her brother howling for her. Valette had recently learned that Bearclaw did not exist anymore and that they had joined Lost Creek Hollow. She had not heard this from her brother herself. Valette assumed that he came to tell her now. The female hoped that Xan was alright. They had not been close, they had never been close. But that didn't mean she would wish him ill things.

She hoped that he wouldn't take it too rough that his pack didn't make it. She wondered if the seclusion of Bearclaw also was its downfall. Not many wolves would wander close or find the entrance perhaps. She all thought about this in her trot towards the borders. As she came upon the borders she realized she was not the only one who had responded, Greyback had as well. Valette was curious as to why he had. Then again, she could imagine that Greyback was interested in her family, her littermate.

"Xan!," she greeted and offered him a soft smile and a wag of her tail. She quickly tried to scan over him to see if everything was alright. However, her brother stayed an enigma to her. "We heard from Terance you joined the Creek wolves," she spoke, unaware that Greyback had somewhat said the same. "Are you alright?," she asked, speaking more softly.

Messages In This Thread
RE: But I feel like having the slightest expectation is undeserving of me - by RIP Valette - November 19, 2018, 06:50 AM