Stone Circle I have not seen the light for days and nights
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
He watched as the stranger wagged his tail and lowered himself to the ground. It was odd to the male, no one had ever lowered themselves for him in ages, and he certainly didn't believe he deserved it with the current rank he held within the pack. Chuckling, he shook his head "Please, there's no need,"

It seemed as if the wolf had manners, nosing the bird towards him in humble earnest. Many others had crossed their borders with nothing to offer but words, and Greyback was pleased this male sought after something new. He looked at the bird for a moment, his amber eyes grazing over it's body before looking back at the golden ones before him. "Thank you, it's most kind of you to hunt for us. But please, you must keep it for yourself. You must have worked hard. We have plenty to eat here,"

He nodded at the stranger asked about the pack. Ah, so he was looking to join. "We are a family based pack," he began, "We pride ourselves on tight-nit structure and being devoted to working as one. We also hold respect to each and every one of our members despite the rank we hold." He added, his voice burning with passion as he spoke so dearly about his home. "We are open to members, indeed. However, as curious you are about us, we are about you," He truthfully said. "Where do you come from, and what can you offer us?"

Messages In This Thread
I have not seen the light for days and nights - by King - November 23, 2018, 03:34 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by King - November 23, 2018, 05:31 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by Greyback - November 23, 2018, 06:21 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by King - November 23, 2018, 08:20 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by Steph - November 26, 2018, 01:58 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by Brynn - November 26, 2018, 07:01 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by King - November 29, 2018, 01:46 AM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by Steph - December 03, 2018, 09:47 AM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by King - December 06, 2018, 11:59 AM