Ankyra Sound One time friends, I had a ma, I even had a pa
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Niamh squared her feet, preparing for the onslaught that was finally released in her direction following Svalinn's successful attempt to shove his sister out of harm's way. With Rosalyn joining her comrade and surging forward to yet again spark an unfair two-against-one fight, Niamh snarled viciously and backpedaled, hoping to avoid as much damage as possible- but Erzulie had the benefit of her momentum and built-up speed, so Niamh felt the slash of fangs and fur of her shoulder. Tail tucked, and snapping sourly in the air to ward Erzulie away from her, she picked up a gallop, hoping to draw the two females away from the adolescents.

"Get outa here, kids," She shouted, forgetting that they weren't exactly children anymore. "Take care of each other- and your mother," She shouted, leaning to one side to snap in earnest at Erzulie, though she really had no interest in an actual fight if she and Rosalyn were going to gang up on her unfairly again.
Messages In This Thread
One time friends, I had a ma, I even had a pa - by Raleska - November 27, 2018, 09:04 PM
RE: One time friends, I had a ma, I even had a pa - by RIP Niamh - December 16, 2018, 09:53 PM