Heron Lake Plateau It's never been the lens that I see through
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
H'okay. So the three of them are all adults, and two of them have the hunter trade. I've decided to use their experience (or lack thereof, had a younger wolf joined the thread) to assign points to sway the outcome of the hunt. Say the hut is out of 15 points, and each immature wolf automatically gets 1 point for presence, each adult gets 2 points...So the more wolves, the higher the liklihood of them getting one. Plus one point per wolf with the hunting trade. So with them having 8 points, that means 1-8 is a success, 9-15 is a failure. And the roll is....(In tabletop in discord)

2! Success!

Niamh waited quietly, roving this way and that over the small herd's tracks, picking up as much information from the amount of hoofprints as she could. She couldn't wait too long- so as soon as she had two friends join her- both the reliable Phox and the vivacious Clover, she nodded, smirking at Clover's comment, and licked her lips. -Deer's on the menu tonight,- She signed, grateful that this method of communication existed- as it would definitely make for easier, quieter communication for before a hunt. 

She gestured off down the trail the herd had taken. -Let's flank them first, in a V pattern.- She volunteered, as a plan. -Then we can make our choise, and the two of us at the flanks can head the herd back toward the other at the apex. Sound okay?- She asked.
Messages In This Thread
It's never been the lens that I see through - by RIP Niamh - December 28, 2018, 06:44 PM
RE: It's never been the lens that I see through - by Phox - December 30, 2018, 01:13 PM
RE: It's never been the lens that I see through - by Clover - December 30, 2018, 01:40 PM
RE: It's never been the lens that I see through - by RIP Niamh - January 02, 2019, 01:07 PM
RE: It's never been the lens that I see through - by Phox - January 02, 2019, 05:28 PM
RE: It's never been the lens that I see through - by Phox - January 16, 2019, 02:22 PM
RE: It's never been the lens that I see through - by Phox - February 09, 2019, 01:54 PM
RE: It's never been the lens that I see through - by Clover - February 12, 2019, 09:15 AM