Ankyra Sound One time friends, I had a ma, I even had a pa
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Gonna pull Niamh outa this one...I'd assume we can archive? Just to tidy things up :) This was fun!!

Niamh cried out sharply as she was herded away from Svalinn and Raleska by Erzulie, and she cast a glance back when her harrier finally let her go. She watched from a distance, with a simmering gaze, as her former foes approached her former packmates- but thankfully, they didn't attack them. Suspiciously, she watched as Erzulie spoke to them. She was too far away to hear anything, but from what she could tell, something had transpired between them...Rosalyn and Erzulie knew Svalinn and Raleska. Though she didn't like it- simply because she liked the young wolves, and because she disliked Rosalyn and Erzulie- she was glad that at least she hadn't needed to protect them from the two females. She didn't approve of Raleska and Svalinn's new companions- but as long as they were treated well, she supposed at least, they'd be well protected. She huffed, dignity wounded yet again, and left them to be as they would.
Messages In This Thread
One time friends, I had a ma, I even had a pa - by Raleska - November 27, 2018, 09:04 PM
RE: One time friends, I had a ma, I even had a pa - by RIP Niamh - January 02, 2019, 03:06 PM