Heron Lake Plateau It's never been the lens that I see through
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Both wolves agreed with her, so she caught their eyes for a moment, just long enough to signal their positions. She and Clover- the lighter of the three- would be the ones to flank the herd, while Phox would hang back. She would have to rely on him to be the brute strength among them, but she didn't feel as though she'd be disappointed. She felt like she could trust him. 

Unlike her decision to try running a deer off the sharp edges of the plateau- something she would still want to try another day just to see if it worked better with a herd- her hunting tactics for this particular hunt were fairly standard and had been proved, over time, to be functional. She moved forward, arcing away from Clover as she caught sight of the deer in the distance. She moved toward the right side of the herd and gestured for Clover to take the other flank. All they would need to do then would be to wait until PHox was ready, and then circle past the herd and drive them back toward him.
Messages In This Thread
It's never been the lens that I see through - by RIP Niamh - December 28, 2018, 06:44 PM
RE: It's never been the lens that I see through - by Phox - December 30, 2018, 01:13 PM
RE: It's never been the lens that I see through - by Clover - December 30, 2018, 01:40 PM
RE: It's never been the lens that I see through - by Phox - January 02, 2019, 05:28 PM
RE: It's never been the lens that I see through - by RIP Niamh - January 05, 2019, 03:55 PM
RE: It's never been the lens that I see through - by Phox - January 16, 2019, 02:22 PM
RE: It's never been the lens that I see through - by Phox - February 09, 2019, 01:54 PM
RE: It's never been the lens that I see through - by Clover - February 12, 2019, 09:15 AM