Stone Circle Is it really that much of a surprise?
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette watched as Arlette arrived, followed by Ira and Merrit. The last two stayed silent. It kind of unnerved her. She did offer each of them a soft smile though. She looked over the horizon. Where was @Steph and Keen? With these curious eyes on her Valette couldn't really wait for too long. The female glanced at Greyback for some comfort before facing Arlette, Ira and Merrit. She would tell Steph later, or she would just join in later and get the message.

"Well, thank you for coming. The reason I called you is that I wanted to tell you three, or well, actually Steph and Keen as well, first since it will affect you the most," Valette spoke. Was affect even the right word? "Well, not affect... Anyway..." She glanced at Greyback. "After the difficult time with Stark leaving, Greyback was there for me. I have grown to love him very much," she spoke to the three others. 'After going to the Yule it was clear that I wouldn't want to hide my feelings for him and we became mates," she spoke and paused.

She felt her stomach twist. "This doesn't mean that I will forget your father, Stark. But his disappearance brought me so much sorrow. I want to focus on the things that makes me happy." It was probably the same for Greyback, he would never forget his past mate either. "If Stark hadn't left this probably wouldn't even have happened but I cannot deny that after Stark vanished, my relationship with Greyback grew." Valette spoke. She wondered what was going through their minds. "Arlette and Merrit, you don't have to consider Greyback your father. I would not ask that of you. Still, I hope that he might become important to you two as well as he became for me." Valette turned to Ira. "Ira. I hope you aren't mad at me for liking your father but I cannot help it." Valette glanced at Greyback with a soft smile, genuinely happy to be with him. She paused to let him speak as well.
Messages In This Thread
Is it really that much of a surprise? - by RIP Valette - January 09, 2019, 08:12 AM
RE: Is it really that much of a surprise? - by Greyback - January 09, 2019, 01:08 PM
RE: Is it really that much of a surprise? - by Arlette - January 09, 2019, 03:46 PM
RE: Is it really that much of a surprise? - by Ira - January 09, 2019, 07:16 PM
RE: Is it really that much of a surprise? - by Merrit - January 09, 2019, 09:11 PM
RE: Is it really that much of a surprise? - by RIP Valette - January 12, 2019, 06:10 AM
RE: Is it really that much of a surprise? - by Greyback - January 13, 2019, 11:15 AM
RE: Is it really that much of a surprise? - by Arlette - January 13, 2019, 05:28 PM
RE: Is it really that much of a surprise? - by Steph - January 13, 2019, 07:44 PM
RE: Is it really that much of a surprise? - by Ira - January 15, 2019, 02:29 PM
RE: Is it really that much of a surprise? - by Merrit - January 28, 2019, 10:35 PM
RE: Is it really that much of a surprise? - by RIP Valette - January 29, 2019, 06:23 AM
RE: Is it really that much of a surprise? - by Greyback - January 30, 2019, 02:15 PM