Heron Lake Plateau It's never been the lens that I see through
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Once she caught sight of a wisp of silver beyond the herd, she knew that Clover had moved into place. They'd looped just past the herd of deer, with Phox holding his position back where the plans had been made. She surveyed the herd, looking for weaknesses- but given that there were three of them, they wouldn't necessarily have to settle for a smaller deer; they could go for a healthy doe, and there were several of those. 

She moved forward, slinking at first, but then transitioned into a trot and then into a gallop as she surged toward the herd, aiming toward the front of the group to spook them into motion toward Phox, with Clover on the other side to keep them from slipping away. So far, things looked promising- and one stray doe had bolted slightly later than the others, so she pushed herself forward, running within the herd, to force her to split away from the others. She would count on Clover to harass the rest of the herd to get away from the selected doe, while Niamh did her best to chase it directly toward Phox.
Messages In This Thread
It's never been the lens that I see through - by RIP Niamh - December 28, 2018, 06:44 PM
RE: It's never been the lens that I see through - by Phox - December 30, 2018, 01:13 PM
RE: It's never been the lens that I see through - by Clover - December 30, 2018, 01:40 PM
RE: It's never been the lens that I see through - by Phox - January 02, 2019, 05:28 PM
RE: It's never been the lens that I see through - by Phox - January 16, 2019, 02:22 PM
RE: It's never been the lens that I see through - by RIP Niamh - January 21, 2019, 01:13 AM
RE: It's never been the lens that I see through - by Phox - February 09, 2019, 01:54 PM
RE: It's never been the lens that I see through - by Clover - February 12, 2019, 09:15 AM