Stone Circle Please do not push me away
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette watched Merrit as he seemed to be quiet and constructing his questions. He was the opposite from his sister that was asking 100 questions at the same time. They were like night and day. It did take a moment when Merrit asked another question. A question she had asked herself many times. "I don't know if he is dead, I've been wondering myself if he is still alive. I think death would be the only valid excuse for not returning to us," she admitted to him, and revealed some of the pain she still had for the male leaving her.

However, there was a catch. Now she was happy with Greyback she was not sure if she wanted to deal with Stark if he were alive and returned. "I don't know Merrit. I don't know anything about medicine. I've been blaming myself for not picking up medicine, it might have saved my previous mate Steady if I knew how. I might have saved Stark," she stated. Her warm eyes looked at her son. "But, from Steady's death, it made it possible for you and your siblings to be born. I found a new love in your father. Someone who cared for me in his own stubborn way," she smiled at the memory.

"All I am trying to say is, there can't be good without the bad. There can't be one without the other. It is always painful to lose someone close to you but closing off and pushing others away only creates this anger and bitterness at the world while you could still experience love and friendship." Steady had taught her about that, and this lesson kept on returning to her. 'The only ones we lose are loved ones. Because they matter to us, it hurts every time it happens. We don't hurt over the loss of a stranger, but they die everyday, don't they? We just don't know about it.' Valette smiled at those words.

"You might not know this, but I was going through the same thing when I was your age. Only I closed off from any contact with other wolves after I felt abandoned by my sisters and the death of my own mother. I felt that I had no one anymore. Luckily I met the wolf that is now buried at the Father Stone, Steady, that taught me about love and friendship. And I've been much happier since," she spoke, revealing a bit more about herself to her son. Valette then glanced over her son that was already having the same height as her. "I will always be here for you, Merrit. Anything you might need I will support you," she offered. There was so much she wanted to say to him but she felt that she already thrown a word vomit at the young male. So, she stopped and let him ask any other question he might feel the need to ask.
Messages In This Thread
Please do not push me away - by RIP Valette - January 24, 2019, 11:22 AM
RE: Please do not push me away - by Merrit - January 28, 2019, 10:48 PM
RE: Please do not push me away - by RIP Valette - January 29, 2019, 06:19 AM
RE: Please do not push me away - by Merrit - February 06, 2019, 08:27 PM
RE: Please do not push me away - by RIP Valette - February 07, 2019, 05:17 AM
RE: Please do not push me away - by Merrit - February 19, 2019, 11:17 PM
RE: Please do not push me away - by RIP Valette - February 22, 2019, 10:06 AM
RE: Please do not push me away - by Merrit - February 24, 2019, 04:45 PM
RE: Please do not push me away - by RIP Valette - February 26, 2019, 10:52 AM
RE: Please do not push me away - by Merrit - February 26, 2019, 11:53 AM
RE: Please do not push me away - by RIP Valette - March 01, 2019, 10:28 AM