Heron Lake Plateau It's never been the lens that I see through
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Sorry about the wait b'ys- been stupid busy lately, heh.

Niamh didn't see Phox at first, but she saw the deer's reaction. It was surprised by the sudden appearance of another wolf, one larger than the two others who was able to confront it and make an expert grab on it, bringing it to the ground. Niamh snapped at the doe's hocks when it tried to wheel and kick the wolf who had a hold on its throat, but its energy waned quickly, and it sank down, falling prey to their scheme. 

Clover was certainly pleased, and Niamh growled in chorus with her packmate, and nodded. "Yeeee," She said, still practically vibrating from the thrill of the chase. She nodded to Phox and Clover "Good one, guys, we tanked it," She said.
Messages In This Thread
It's never been the lens that I see through - by RIP Niamh - December 28, 2018, 06:44 PM
RE: It's never been the lens that I see through - by Phox - December 30, 2018, 01:13 PM
RE: It's never been the lens that I see through - by Clover - December 30, 2018, 01:40 PM
RE: It's never been the lens that I see through - by Phox - January 02, 2019, 05:28 PM
RE: It's never been the lens that I see through - by Phox - January 16, 2019, 02:22 PM
RE: It's never been the lens that I see through - by Phox - February 09, 2019, 01:54 PM
RE: It's never been the lens that I see through - by Clover - February 12, 2019, 09:15 AM
RE: It's never been the lens that I see through - by RIP Niamh - February 17, 2019, 01:14 PM