Sunbeam Lair ❝i am exhausted, i am exhausted— pillar of white in a blackout of knives.
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
He staggered, huffing, puffing — and then came rushing. There was no thought in her mind for what might happen, should things sour; should his fangs find her throat and end her. Aurëwen only knew the exhilarating, morbid dance for this morning, and it was with a simpering of Bastard that she countered:

No more mars would mark themselves upon her façade; if she were deft enough, she drove her hinds into the earth, veering sharply to the other side. Felt the nick of pain flourish in her shoulder, but she only comma’d further down.

Her own fangs snipped and snapped at the rogue’s ankles; seeking to startle and fend him back. She wouldn’t risk latching on, or staying in one place very long, though. A socking to the eyeball wasn’t what she was after — but if she could just get him out of her damn way! —
Messages In This Thread
RE: ❝i am exhausted, i am exhausted— pillar of white in a blackout of knives. - by Andraste - April 19, 2019, 10:24 PM