Sun Mote Copse Record scratch, freeze frame.
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Niamh laughed out loud and bumped her shoulder against Towhee's, falling back into old habits with ease. "I've been waiting for the moment to call him that!" She confessed. She'd decided to wait a bit- considering that Wildfire's death was still recent and the title still held some reflection on her- though Niamh would never have come up with the term had it not been passed to Colt. It didn't reflect Wildfire very well. For a moment, it felt like things between the two of them were exactly what they'd always been, but it was short-lived, given the fact that Towhee was turning the idea down. 

She frowned when she considered the fact that they were already short on adults, and overflowing with pups- especially since Kiwi's departure and Wildfire's death. Sequoia too had left, and Epic had gone off as well. They were already outnumbered by pups, and even with the addition of two more adults came the addition of two more pups as well- and one parent had to be with the kids, making one parent a bit less of a contribution. She saw the point, but still wished there was some way that they could make room for Towhee, Phox, Fig and Fen. It made her realize that the pack was hurting for strong, contributing adult members, but she'd tuck that worry away for another day. All she could do was nod, and offer a small, sad smile. Towhee was right, even though Niamh didn't like it. 

She was worried when Towhee said, then, that they'd go off on their own- with the kids. That concerned Niamh. It was hard enough trying to parent while being outnumbered with pups while still having boundaries to keep them safe. "But where will you go? And just the two of you? I mean...I know you guys can handle yourselves- and I'm not doubting you as parents, but...I think I'd be too scared to try, just because of the kids." She said, ruefully reflecting on the fact that both of her brothers had been attacked by cougars- and one of them had been killed. Poignantly, she touched her nose to Towhee's cheek. "I don't want anything to happen to you, Phox, or your kids." She said softly. "I wish there was something I could do..." But she couldn't just up and leave. Because if she did, the kids would have to as well- and Colt, and then with so few adults and so many pups, the pack would likely disintegrate. "Is there anything I can do? I mean...I'm absolutely hog-tied at the moment but...I could maybe....Well, where are you guys going? Can you come somewhere close by?" Normally, Niamh knew better than to talk too much, but she couldn't stop her stream of thoughts.
Messages In This Thread
Record scratch, freeze frame. - by Towhee - June 03, 2019, 07:29 PM
RE: Record scratch, freeze frame. - by RIP Niamh - June 03, 2019, 07:38 PM
RE: Record scratch, freeze frame. - by Towhee - June 03, 2019, 07:48 PM
RE: Record scratch, freeze frame. - by RIP Niamh - June 04, 2019, 02:35 PM
RE: Record scratch, freeze frame. - by Towhee - June 04, 2019, 02:44 PM
RE: Record scratch, freeze frame. - by RIP Niamh - June 04, 2019, 03:00 PM
RE: Record scratch, freeze frame. - by Towhee - June 04, 2019, 03:05 PM
RE: Record scratch, freeze frame. - by RIP Niamh - June 04, 2019, 04:13 PM
RE: Record scratch, freeze frame. - by Towhee - June 04, 2019, 06:07 PM
RE: Record scratch, freeze frame. - by RIP Niamh - June 04, 2019, 06:36 PM
RE: Record scratch, freeze frame. - by Towhee - June 04, 2019, 06:48 PM