Sun Mote Copse Record scratch, freeze frame.
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
She was slightly reassured by the fact that they would be nearby, and that they wanted to be associated as well. She nodded. She couldn't necessarily speak for Colt- as he was Quixote's buddy, and Niamh had acted irrationally toward him before, partially due to her relationship with Towhee- but she was all for Towhee's pack becoming a third sister in their alliance. "I'll make sure that happens," She said. Of course, she had no idea how the Redhawks would feel, but that didn't particularly interest her, either. She was still on Towhee's side when it came to how she felt about Quixote. He was milk-toast. "An' I think you'll do a great job." She said, faithfully, to her friend. She felt relieved that Towhee had come to her to talk about this- it meant she wasn't completely out of the equation, and that perhaps this move might bring them closer together- not only concerning their living space, but as friends as well. 

It seemed for a moment, like there was something else that was bothering Towhee, and she came close to saying it. Instead, though, she changed the topic, and Niamh- not being the most empathetic wolf on the planet, nor the most adept at properly observing nuances- smiled softly when the topic came back to her and her new kids. "Almost- the den's just up ahead near that big ash tree," She said. "And this...This is pretty much my life now. I haven't really done much other than Mom. The kids' eyes have just opened, and they're starting to get around now...Won't be long before they're going everywhere and into everything," She said. "I've been useless to the pack for a while too 'cause I was overdue and just couldn't freakin' move," She groaned. "I don't go anywhere, I don't do anything. Colt's so busy now, since he stepped up after Wildfire..." She said, and her glance slid to Towhee. "I'm so sorry, Towhee. It all seemed so sudden...You doing OK?" She asked. She hadn't managed to steer to topic completely to an upbeat subject, but the tough things needed to be talked about too, sometimes.
Messages In This Thread
Record scratch, freeze frame. - by Towhee - June 03, 2019, 07:29 PM
RE: Record scratch, freeze frame. - by RIP Niamh - June 03, 2019, 07:38 PM
RE: Record scratch, freeze frame. - by Towhee - June 03, 2019, 07:48 PM
RE: Record scratch, freeze frame. - by RIP Niamh - June 04, 2019, 02:35 PM
RE: Record scratch, freeze frame. - by Towhee - June 04, 2019, 02:44 PM
RE: Record scratch, freeze frame. - by RIP Niamh - June 04, 2019, 03:00 PM
RE: Record scratch, freeze frame. - by Towhee - June 04, 2019, 03:05 PM
RE: Record scratch, freeze frame. - by RIP Niamh - June 04, 2019, 04:13 PM
RE: Record scratch, freeze frame. - by Towhee - June 04, 2019, 06:07 PM
RE: Record scratch, freeze frame. - by RIP Niamh - June 04, 2019, 06:36 PM
RE: Record scratch, freeze frame. - by Towhee - June 04, 2019, 06:48 PM