Stone Circle shadows all around you as you surface from the dark
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette nodded in agreement when Merrit spoke of her being supported here. Yes, she had been supported by lots of members who she saw as part of her family by now. Merrit instantly started that he hadn't found his father. She released a breath she didn't know she was holding. She looked compassionately at her son. Not sure what to think of it. She was troubled with the news as well. It was still a part of her life, she had Merrit, Arlette, and Keen because of him. It was nice that Merrit realized that they were the wolves he cared about.

"I'm still so conflicted about your father," she admitted to him. "It is frustrating for me as well, to not know his reasons. And perhaps, it was not even a reason. See? I find it very mature of you to realize this Merrit and have the strength to return," she spoke to her son. It showed that he was better than his father already by just making those decisions. She looked at him proudly. "I'm proud of you. You know that right?," she spoke. "If you have any questions about your father you can always ask me."

Valette dipped her head when he said he wanted to know about their history. "I can tell you the history if you like," she stated. It was becoming a long story. "I cannot teach you how to heal, I am afraid. I know bits from puppy injuries, small cuts and things like that. However, I can teach you how to lead, at least my perspective on leadership that is," she continued. Valette had not felt like a leader when she started as a Beta. The female had been a loyal follower to Steady and grew from there. Steady's leadership had been harsh at times but fair. She tried to be fair and just, without being too harsh. She glanced at Merrit with a smile. "Does that mean you want to take over Easthollow one day?," she asked with a smile. She realized that one day even she would have to step down.
Messages In This Thread
RE: shadows all around you as you surface from the dark - by RIP Valette - June 11, 2019, 08:03 AM