Swiftcurrent Creek feelin' good, like i should
204 Posts
Ooc — jem
"sorry, bachchi,​"

she jumped a mile at the unfamiliar voice a little ways off to her side and like a little cat she'd go all spiky, whirling around to face the thing that had uttered that noise. big eyes would narrow with exaggerated suspicion as with her little chest puffed out, she'd move to put her small body between the man and her birds, whom she'd sworn to protect like the brave wolf she was. still it was hard to stay serious for long especially when he seemed so nice! and with a little twitch of her button nose she knew he was from her home which meant he was good, her parents would never let someone bad past their borders, apparently they only existed outside of the pack hence why she wasn't even supposed to go too near to the edge of the territory- not that that tended to really stop her or anything.

however she still remained dubious, even 'good wolves' liked to eat birds and she hated it! they were way too cute for that. her mouth opened, about to respond in french as it was the language she had grown most used to slipping in to and had to let her little jaw fall shut once more as her brow scrunched up in concentration. she'd come to learn that only her mama's and her siblings spoke french which was annoying but also made her feel very smart, so with a concious effort she'd speak words he'd actually understand. "you not going to eat my birds?" despite the doubtful tone in her sweet little voice, her tail still instinctively wagged, happy to have found company despite the possibility of him being a threat to her buddies.
"common" | "french"
[Image: ezgif-com-resize-7.gif]
Messages In This Thread
feelin' good, like i should - by RIP Polaris - June 07, 2019, 02:44 PM
RE: feelin' good, like i should - by Aditya - June 07, 2019, 07:07 PM
RE: feelin' good, like i should - by RIP Polaris - June 08, 2019, 02:30 PM
RE: feelin' good, like i should - by Aditya - June 08, 2019, 11:41 PM
RE: feelin' good, like i should - by RIP Polaris - June 14, 2019, 01:40 PM
RE: feelin' good, like i should - by Aditya - June 15, 2019, 12:19 AM