Stone Circle Come talk to me!
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette let out a sigh. "Oh I really hope so," she spoke. She was not sure if she could handle having her boys getting in trouble all the time. Then again, she probably would do that without question. The female then smiled at Steph slowly breaking into more of a smile. Th mother couldn't hold back a smile either. It was probably the first time that Steph really liked someone. "I could tell," she admitted.

"Steph, I have seen you BOTH grinning like idiots when you were seeing each other," she commented. Then she frowned lightly though. "I thought Sunny had a mate though. I am not sure if I approve of you breaking up a mating," she admitted. Steph was different from her. When she had been Steph's age she couldn't wait to be a mother and had used Ezekiel to have pups, which resulted in Steph. She was glad for it. She wondered about Clary and Ezra. She had not seen them in a long time.

"It works best if you tell him," she admitted. "Males aren't so good with hints, trust me. Though it can be very scary. But I can tell you that often deep down you know if the other likes you or not." she advised. There were so many questions. Like, was Steph going to leave Easthollow for Sunny?
Messages In This Thread
Come talk to me! - by RIP Valette - August 28, 2019, 06:56 AM
RE: Come talk to me! - by Steph - August 29, 2019, 07:34 AM
RE: Come talk to me! - by RIP Valette - August 29, 2019, 01:57 PM
RE: Come talk to me! - by Steph - August 30, 2019, 07:31 AM
RE: Come talk to me! - by RIP Valette - September 02, 2019, 05:09 AM
RE: Come talk to me! - by Steph - September 09, 2019, 10:45 AM
RE: Come talk to me! - by RIP Valette - September 09, 2019, 01:12 PM
RE: Come talk to me! - by Steph - September 14, 2019, 07:47 PM
RE: Come talk to me! - by RIP Valette - September 16, 2019, 05:25 AM