Stone Circle there's a ribbon in the sky (for our love)
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Greyback smiled at her question. "Why of course. You don't live as long as me without having a few whelps here and there— three daughters, three boys. Theyre a rowdy bunch, unique in their own way. Youll meet them in time, i'm sure my second eldest son would love to meet you. He's always been sweet on strangers.

Valette is her name, she's quite hard to miss.
" He tipped his head back and closed his eyes, thinking about his beloved. "She has a strong presence, one that demands a man such as I bow to her. And eyes so bright and shining they're almost like emeralds. I can't think of how many times i've gotten lost in them--" he cleared his throat after that, opening his eyes and looking back to Blondine with a sheepish gaze. "My apologies, it seem's i've lost myself in reminiscing." He awkwardly laughed after that and tipped his head back down. "Damn near happens all the time i'm afraid. But now is not the time for such a talk. You will do well here, Blondine. In time you will be one of us, there is no doubt in my mind... For now, let's move onto the next part of your introduction."

and with that he turned and made his way outside the circle, stopping once more to allow her to catch up.

end here?

Messages In This Thread
there's a ribbon in the sky (for our love) - by Blondine - December 21, 2019, 09:15 AM
RE: there's a ribbon in the sky (for our love) - by Greyback - December 21, 2019, 01:59 PM
RE: there's a ribbon in the sky (for our love) - by Blondine - December 21, 2019, 06:09 PM
RE: there's a ribbon in the sky (for our love) - by Greyback - December 22, 2019, 09:12 PM
RE: there's a ribbon in the sky (for our love) - by Blondine - December 22, 2019, 09:22 PM
RE: there's a ribbon in the sky (for our love) - by Greyback - December 22, 2019, 09:51 PM
RE: there's a ribbon in the sky (for our love) - by Blondine - December 23, 2019, 09:05 AM
RE: there's a ribbon in the sky (for our love) - by Greyback - December 23, 2019, 10:18 AM
RE: there's a ribbon in the sky (for our love) - by Blondine - December 23, 2019, 10:33 AM
RE: there's a ribbon in the sky (for our love) - by Greyback - December 23, 2019, 03:36 PM
RE: there's a ribbon in the sky (for our love) - by Blondine - December 23, 2019, 04:01 PM
RE: there's a ribbon in the sky (for our love) - by Greyback - December 23, 2019, 04:47 PM
RE: there's a ribbon in the sky (for our love) - by Blondine - December 23, 2019, 05:02 PM
RE: there's a ribbon in the sky (for our love) - by Greyback - December 23, 2019, 06:25 PM
RE: there's a ribbon in the sky (for our love) - by Blondine - December 23, 2019, 06:29 PM