Lake Rodney Fear both the heat and the cold of your heart.
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist
No— So not Korei Julia. That was good. He would not have been able to help himself had this been his intrepid sibling; surely Hydra, as his idol, would be impressed if Revui had dispatched her and returned to the mountain carrying her head. That thought entered and exited his mind in a flash once the woman was speaking. Just a stranger — a friend of the mountain. Those were rare, but if the claim was true then that meant this woman knew Hydra.

Home, once. He answers obliquely. Conversation is not one of his strong points. While Revui is naturally reticent when communing with others, he chooses to elucidate this time. Hydra is my sister. I am Revui. His posture remains solid, but the agitation ebbs from him. He is confident enough in himself not to be afraid of a lone woman in the dark.

The woods have always been filled with these soft doe-eyed things;
with hearts beating for the arrow, the bullet, the lance.

I have always been the huntsman.  ⤑

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fear both the heat and the cold of your heart. - by Ying - February 26, 2020, 07:08 AM
RE: Fear both the heat and the cold of your heart. - by Ying - February 26, 2020, 04:28 PM
RE: Fear both the heat and the cold of your heart. - by Ying - February 26, 2020, 05:14 PM
RE: Fear both the heat and the cold of your heart. - by Revui (Ghost) - February 26, 2020, 05:19 PM
RE: Fear both the heat and the cold of your heart. - by Ying - February 26, 2020, 05:28 PM
RE: Fear both the heat and the cold of your heart. - by Ying - February 26, 2020, 05:44 PM
RE: Fear both the heat and the cold of your heart. - by Ying - February 26, 2020, 06:09 PM
RE: Fear both the heat and the cold of your heart. - by Ying - February 26, 2020, 06:33 PM
RE: Fear both the heat and the cold of your heart. - by Ying - February 26, 2020, 07:12 PM
RE: Fear both the heat and the cold of your heart. - by Ying - February 26, 2020, 07:30 PM