Sun Mote Copse My whole squad's in here, walking around the party
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Niamh continued to dote over her children, spending, at first, some time with Alyx given the fact that she seemed to need a bit of extra care after having had an upset belly. "Y'know, I bet your big brother Bronco's gonna use you kids to try an' get himself a girlfriend someday," She said, and smoothed the fur along Alyx's sides where it turned gold. Without even knowing what she looked like, there was definitely a pattern that Niamh tended to trace, along her blonde highlights. "Girls LOVE seeing a guy who can play with and handle kids." She said. "'Cept I totally expect you three to give him hell and make him work for his babysitting badge," She said, chuckling. 

She turned her attention for a moment to Quetzal, smoothing the identical markings along the top of her head, and down along her sides. "Won't you? Yes you will. You'll be such a handful, yes you will," She cooed, and flicked an ear as Alyx began to whine and put up a fuss. She assumed she'd simmer down in a moment, so she simply let her be- let the kid cry it out, so to speak- while she fussed over Primrose. "You're going to be a perfect angel though, won't you?" he asked him. For some reason, she'd already decided that her daughters would likely be the troublemakers and that her son- who she thought was the spitting image of herself in the dim light of the den- would be, for some reason, more mild in temperment. At least at the moment, it seemed to be so, as Alyx continued to bawl. But Niamh had perfected- at least to some extent- her selective hearing, and tuned the child's pleas out as she could see that there was nothing really harming Alyx. "Yes, Momma's little sweet blondie boy," She said, giving Primrose another moment of attention.
Messages In This Thread
RE: My whole squad's in here, walking around the party - by RIP Niamh - April 08, 2020, 01:52 PM