Stone Circle there's a beautiful sadness that runs through him
204 Posts
Ooc — jem
her eyes can only follow the taut movements of his progression back and forth across the rock for so long before the whole world begins to sway along as if joining in on some dance she wasn't apart of. blinking rapidly to expel the claws of dizziness sneaking across her vision, pale paws press stronger against the smooth surface of their perch. she's starting to feel a little alarmed at the shivered breaths snaking from his jaws whilst verdant eyes glinted with perturbation, was he okay

worrying at her lip, she's on the verge of agreeing with anxious suggestions to bowl him over and see if that would break him from this fretful dwam when he casts her a distressed glance. despite the nature behind such a look, it is direct and so she relaxes very slightly, brows furrowed with concern.  the words instigate a few different reactions within the dove, one irrational part of her that was shoved back roughly was the want to let lips quirk at the corners in lingering amusement. if only because it was so dramatic and yet already she expected nothing less from the moonbeam boy. but stronger is both the twisting array of pity, sadness and anger. ultimately pissed that he should feel such a way just because the person who claimed his affections was in fact, male. struggling against the emotions hissing within her, she attempts to put forth a neutral demeanour when assuring "you're not dying claybefore adding with a signature touch of jest "or at least try not to, i'm not sure what your mam would do to me if you happened to die in my presence a few days after i joinedquirking a brow, a quick smile is allowed pass fleetingly over pallid features before she shifts her position and sighs out at the gloomy land embracing them. 

"i guess....she struggled desperately for the right words "well you don't think it's right, correct? so you're feeling guilty i suppose.she casts him a sharper look now, eyes bright with their intensity as she dares press "why do you think it's disgusting? if i turned around and said i like girls or some random kid confessed to you that they happened to like whatever gender they also were would you feel repulsed by them?rolling back her shoulders she drops her gaze once more and frowns at the rock beneath them. "i just don't understand it is all, i don't think it's gross- different sure but what's wrong with that? the rocks that watch over your home are admired for their brazen difference...why not you or anyone else?suddenly feeling a little embarrassed at the spiel, she rubs her paw back and forth across the cool surface and chips in a little defensively "i'm not being naive or dumb by the way i know there are assholes out there that will pick at anyone for not being exactly what they want but they're the minority or....at least i hope so for all of our sakesand she cannot help but add silently would you not rather be something that repulses the evil bastards out there, is it not a good sign to be something they don't like rather than something they agree with

she knows her answer to that but for the first time wonders, does clay? she knows nothing of his true opinions of the nightwalker wolves and what the represent except for how prickly he seemed to get at their mention.
"common" | "french"
[Image: ezgif-com-resize-7.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: there's a beautiful sadness that runs through him - by RIP Polaris - April 29, 2020, 11:39 AM