Phoenix Maplewood let's go dancing in the light
204 Posts
Ooc — jem
a trilled laugh whilst her own head bobs enthusiastically, eyes of polished lustre softly aglow as she hums "don't worry, i wasn't supposed to be when i was your age either but if you just wait a little longer you'll be able to explore everything and the whole world will wait for you, i promise it goes fastand there is certainly a bittersweetness to catch ahold of the smile poised gingerly upon a slender snout, fiercely hoping that the glinting dagger the world holds at her side remains hidden behind that alluring smile for this girl when she lets paws roam forth to discover the dangerously beautiful wonders laid out for them. but it is with regret that she must admit her own lack of confidence that this place would be oh so kind as to let anyone stroll a path of unblemished light, in the end it is only you that has the power to do such a thing and that in itself is cruel for there is nothing harder to muster when you are wearied and beaten. licking at her lips, she shifts her weight and releases a small huff at the fawn's response, certainly not at ease after hearing that.

svelte figure inches closer, neck stretching out to sniff at the violated shrubbery but coming back empty pawed. she was no healer and as far as she was aware, this plant in particular held no defining features that signaled it out in comparison to any of the other verdant life rustling about them. a proud nod at the parroted facts as she looks back to the child with a smile, happy to laud such pride tickled words "that is very smart i hadn't even known that! so thank you for telling me, i'm sure ditey is very proud of youa slight wag of her tail before eyes shift from her company's scintillating look back to the plant of interest as she muses "but some plants are not for eating you know? some of them don't like wolves trying to eat them so they'd make you very sick to stop you eating them and that definitely wouldn't feel nice so i don't think you should eat any plants unless you know they are definitely the ones that are okay with itthat was true wasn't it? she'd never actually witnessed such a thing but then again, wolves didn't tend to dally about grazing either and she was pretty sure she'd heard it mentioned at some stage. well, better to be safe than sorry right and this fresh information would certainly lead the pup to question that ditey on it and they would likely know the answer better than she. 

it had, however, reminded her of the one memory she held in these woods that wasn't encased in melancholic aching, and based off of the fact she herself still stood unscathed- it must be safe. an ardent grin presses forth as she announces "i know something really cool in these woods that you can eat though! if you'd like to help me find somethere was a distant clamour in the depths of her mind, warning her away from the girl adorned in such a pack's scent but she, perhaps foolishly, chooses to ignore its moan. instead offering a curiously lilted "what's your name? i'm polarisand she really wasn't quite sure if she was hoping the girl would say pele or something else entirely.
"common" | "french"
[Image: ezgif-com-resize-7.gif]
Messages In This Thread
let's go dancing in the light - by Juniper Whitebark - July 08, 2020, 04:08 PM
RE: let's go dancing in the light - by RIP Polaris - July 09, 2020, 07:28 AM
RE: let's go dancing in the light - by RIP Polaris - July 10, 2020, 12:12 PM
RE: let's go dancing in the light - by RIP Polaris - July 17, 2020, 11:29 AM