Fox's Glade It's a circus everybody! *back-flips badly*
204 Posts
Ooc — jem
super sorry for the wait<3

a pleased smile at the confirmation of her hunch and the overall chipper demeanour of her newfound company, tail instinctively taking up a sprightly wag at her haunches. a breath was barely spared before a question tickled at the fringes of curiously tilted ears, gossamer stare dropping to the berries in question. brows knit together as she crouches, inhaling their appealing aroma; in fact it reminded her of the curious substance that had leaked from those tall trees in the north. a thoughtful hum whistled free as she straightened and looked back to the sun kissed girl, admitting a somewhat sheepish "i'm not too sure....thoughtful frown pressing to angular features as she blinks back to the gleam of their glossy flesh, before announcing without a lack of confidence "i definitely know that birds eat these though! and i mean, i doubt it'd do us any harm if it doesn't do anything bad to them? although...we are rather different from birds aren't wea huffed sigh at that, suddenly desperate to know what they might be missing out on. "their smell kind of reminds me of this strange stuff i found leaking from a tree, it was sticky but it smelled so good and wow it tasted amazing! it didn't make me sick either....so maybe we should try them"

zeal touched look slides back to her company , grin tugging at the sides of her jaws. she was quite sure they were harmless, hadn't they been told once before to trust the bird's judgement and that anything safe would be adorned in this sweet temptation? the dove had always found pleasure in the snacking of berries, in fact enjoyed it better sometimes than meat itself and she still stood here so; knowing her she'd prob eaten these very ones before. shifting her weight, she'd hum a quick "i'm polaris, by the way"
"common" | "french"
[Image: ezgif-com-resize-7.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: It's a circus everybody! *back-flips badly* - by RIP Polaris - August 27, 2020, 04:22 PM