Sheepeater Cliff So why am I so sad to leave you?
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,020 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Did Leshen know anything, maybe heard someone, saw someone? Aiolos at this point was more or less grasping at straws, trying to figure out any information he could that maybe he would be able to piece together. If Vanity had left her pups hidden away whilst she went out to find food, or maybe another pack to join, he could hardly blame her. There was little options left when you were a loner with pups on your own. A situation Aiolos was lucky he did not have to endure. 

He jut his muzzle along the edge of the cliffside, pointing for her to arch around, whilst he moved in an sniffed another portion for traces. He didnt know the pup's scent, but knew that of his own lost ones. If anything, doing this together would help make them safer. There were some pretty nasty wolves about and whilst he didnt know if they were as low as stealing children, he wouldnt put it past them either. Aiolos didnt mention this, however, as he didnt want to frighten the mother. There is a pack north of here, and another beyond the mountains in the Vale. We could check there?
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
So why am I so sad to leave you? - by Vanity - September 11, 2020, 12:02 PM
RE: So why am I so sad to leave you? - by Aiolos - September 12, 2020, 05:06 PM
RE: So why am I so sad to leave you? - by Vanity - September 18, 2020, 01:39 PM
RE: So why am I so sad to leave you? - by Aiolos - September 18, 2020, 03:36 PM
RE: So why am I so sad to leave you? - by Vanity - September 27, 2020, 03:42 PM
RE: So why am I so sad to leave you? - by Aiolos - September 30, 2020, 11:50 AM
RE: So why am I so sad to leave you? - by Vanity - September 30, 2020, 01:16 PM