Wapun Meadow do as infinity
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

Naturally enough, she assumed the pack's forest to be nearby. She looked beyond the peculiar-looking female for a second to glance in the way which she had come. Amekaze had not been that far south yet so this was the first she heard of Blackfoot Forest, Bon Dye and their.. voodoo -- another strange aspect that drew her expression into a quizzical squint.

Straightening, she nodded curtly to the pleasantries and then to the question, she replied with a quick No I am not. She already wondered what further inquiries this might spur, as it at times seemed that nearly everyone except for her was a pack wolf (which was probably for the best). Perhaps loners here were more rare than she had initially suspected. Then again, it was just as likely that she just never crossed paths with her fellow recluses.

She was forced to pause, finding she was caught off guard by the pack wolf's interest in hunting alongside her (also that it was strange that she hungered as well -- packs kept caches and stockpiles, correct?). However, this was not exactly an offer she would be wise to refuse. She could skirt joining packs all she liked but this was much less committal and the benefit was obvious. Amekaze nodded. Hai, it has been a long time since I have hunted with company. Not since home and now, Pied was regarded in a new light -- hunting partner. For now.

I have not found a trail yet, matters seem.. scarcer than a few weeks prior to me. She turned and took to motion again, looking towards the lone bird silhouette again briefly; too bad it was not a turkey vulture for she knew they were usually indicative of something to scavenge at least. Amekaze then ignored it, sniffing the winds intently. And I assume your path here was not fruitful either. Perhaps west a ways could be better? She was mapping a strategy already and in doing so, likely appeared seemed a tad more talkative than her normal.

Messages In This Thread
do as infinity - by Amekaze - November 07, 2013, 02:26 AM
RE: do as infinity - by Pied - November 07, 2013, 09:13 PM
RE: do as infinity - by Amekaze - November 08, 2013, 03:12 AM
RE: do as infinity - by Pied - November 08, 2013, 07:44 PM
RE: do as infinity - by Amekaze - November 12, 2013, 06:09 AM
RE: do as infinity - by Pied - November 12, 2013, 06:37 PM
RE: do as infinity - by Amekaze - November 17, 2013, 03:25 AM
RE: do as infinity - by Pied - November 17, 2013, 09:47 PM
RE: do as infinity - by Amekaze - November 22, 2013, 07:33 AM
RE: do as infinity - by Pied - November 26, 2013, 10:05 AM
RE: do as infinity - by Amekaze - November 30, 2013, 04:57 AM