Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,012 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Aiolos has become a man of vast emotion over the past few months. From sorrowful when Ruo and his son had left, from angered and betrayed for his son's return, alone. To so very questioning and confused of his own selfish desires for a companionship which could not be given to him. And happy yet still now that at least his son had returned safely whom he cherished so. 

Today, he was lost in his thoughts, thinking over the thoughts of simply moving on with his life here in Yuelong whilst she decided to stay elsewhere. He was happy here, on this island, at least. It seemed the only thing constant in his life was Hua, whom he was graced with leading next to. 

The Greek would tread the beaches of his home as he had time and time before. Here he would take note of Jaime within the shallows. He was a delicate and petite thing to be for sure, pretty for a male. With wisps of longer furs of ash and sand, a pixie nose and comically large ears. He had been a pathetic little mess when Aiolos had first saw him washed up on his shores. A corpse, as @Orochi defined him and yet alas he was not dead at all now. 

I see your improving. Aiolos spoke with a cheesy grin and coming to sit on the shore of the inlet here where the shallow waters were calm and safe.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
RE: stood on my roof and tried to see you forgetting about me - by Aiolos - November 24, 2020, 11:09 PM