Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,020 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
He is stunned at his sight and Aiolos is left to wonder why, such a wonder evident on his features and how a single gingered ear turns back with a quirk of his crown. Maybe he simply remembered him as the lead male and being caught off guard had put him out of ease, or maybe because he mistook him for the man who would have rather shoved him back into the sea. He hoped not. 

If anything, the young man still came out from the shallows and over into his direction. Aiolos remained seated, looking down to the smaller wolf as he mentioned having every intention now that he was healing up to help along with the pack. See, he wasnt a water-logged useless mat of fur after all. Even so, Aiolos' ears perked straight at the mentioning of fishing. Is fishing your profession? Lifting up, Aiolos shakes out his fiery and cream hued coat and takes a few more long strides towards him. I enjoy fishing myself. There is quite a few good inlets and coves for it. Even the tide pools catch some smaller ones but mostly crustaceans. I could show you around? He offered, thinking he could not only help the newcomer know more of his home, but Aiolos could patrol just as well.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
RE: stood on my roof and tried to see you forgetting about me - by Aiolos - November 25, 2020, 02:15 PM