Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,012 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
A few steps forward, and Jamie flusters, hidden under the furs under his pelt but the nervousness of it despite Jamie's efforts shos through. Why though, Aiolos was completely unaware. While the Greek was no short of a rather defined wolf, tall and lean, Aiolos had never figured himself to be outwardly intimidating on a day to day basis, if only do to his rather aloof, friendly nature. Now, when it came to dominance amongst his male peers, now that could be a different, granted Aiolos past need to proving himself amongst his sex for any resemblance of recognition by the women. This, however, was not the case. So why so twitchy?

And he rambles on, hesitant and all over the place with his words. Both Aiolos ears fall against his head this time, which leans back almost in a 'dude are you alright?' kind of expression. 

After a moment of what surely was an awkward silence... Alright, come on. He said then, side stepping to give the guy what seemed some much needed space and then began off down the coast line. Aiolos did however pause, to toss Jaime a grin, You know though, I'd care about that. The weather reading, I mean. And waiting to see Jaime's reaction, turned back forward. After all, he and Ruo often watched the skies together at night and it was she which had urged them of the coming abundance of storms that had raged in the late summer.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
RE: stood on my roof and tried to see you forgetting about me - by Aiolos - November 25, 2020, 03:12 PM