Stone Circle tell the world that i'm coming home
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette was really glad to see him, and it showed. Nikai seemed just as happy to see her. She really appreciated that he came to visit her. It did her well. She was almost a bit emotional by it all. Her first pup. To Valette he was so much her own son that she had memories of birthing him. As crazy as it was to think of it like that, but she could only see Nikai as her own. "I really appreciate that Nikai. I've missed you," she commented.

"I'm glad to hear that. I hope she made friends at Moonspear. A new surrounding will do her well," she smiled with a soft nod. "The Saints?!," she sounded shocked. "Arbiter recently was at our borders to warm me about them. Apparently they are very dangerous. Tell Hydra to watch out for them," she breathed. She hoped that horrible Saints didn't do anything to Moonspear. "Okay, so at least those Saints aren't allies of Ursus. That is good." It made her think that if she had Legion, Moonspear, and Kaistleoki they might be able to chase out that horrible Ursus... But... then she would have a target on her back the rest of her life...

"Please tell me you and Alya will have pups this year?!," she asked, wanting to change the topic into something pleasant. Maybe she should drop by Moonspear to see Hydra, travel back with Nikai.... But who would watch over the pack? Maybe West would?
Messages In This Thread
tell the world that i'm coming home - by Nikai - November 23, 2020, 04:26 AM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by RIP Valette - December 02, 2020, 03:48 PM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by Nikai - December 08, 2020, 04:57 AM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by RIP Valette - December 09, 2020, 02:42 PM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by Nikai - December 15, 2020, 08:21 AM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by RIP Valette - December 15, 2020, 01:49 PM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by Nikai - December 16, 2020, 09:48 AM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by RIP Valette - December 20, 2020, 02:57 PM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by Nikai - December 24, 2020, 06:36 AM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by RIP Valette - December 26, 2020, 05:29 AM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by Nikai - January 05, 2021, 08:16 AM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by RIP Valette - January 07, 2021, 02:10 PM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by Nikai - January 13, 2021, 03:56 AM