Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
It had been two weeks since Aiolos had left his island home to cross onto the mainland. Not since his visit to the mountain chain of Moonspear, not since his talk with @Kukutux where he had decided to pledge himself a man to be betrothed to one of Moonspear's women. He wondered if by now Kukutux had spoken to @Hydra. He wondered if the Alpha had any desire to consider him worthy of such. He was a leader, this much the dark queen knew, but he was also a basterd child of no name. 

Selfishly, a part of the Greek had come inland just for the off chance he might run into someone from Moonspear. He doubted they would go that far at all. The rest of him had wanted to follow Natshana, for her, to be the guard he promised would watch over her when she went venturing for supply. After all, the island, whether on the coast on inland on their small mountain, only provided so many medicines for use. He thought, however, perhaps it should have been @Orochi, as guard, to follow her. Alas, the man Aiolos grown to not quite perfer had disappointed him again. 

He smiles to the wolf ahead at her words, shaking his skull. Before Hua chose me to lead at her side, I was Shǐzhě, leading scout and I often guarded our members and trained them in defense too. This is actually right up my alley. How many times had he walked along Hua's side, as ever faithful? He enjoyed it, really, for he could both protect his packmates and scout by learning about whatever lands or whatever wolves be met along the way. Is there anything particular you seek? Or is it really with winter coming an 'anything you can find' situation?
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
the weather ain't the way it was before - by Natshana - December 09, 2020, 09:03 PM
RE: the weather ain't the way it was before - by Aiolos - December 09, 2020, 10:16 PM
RE: the weather ain't the way it was before - by Natshana - December 21, 2020, 08:29 PM
RE: the weather ain't the way it was before - by Aiolos - January 05, 2021, 02:22 PM