Stone Circle tell the world that i'm coming home
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette was surprised to hear that. "Osiris' his pack? Hydra's son? Has another one of my children fallen for a Moonspearian?," she chuckled. Perhaps she should move closer one day so she could see all her kids easier. But then she would have to leave her stones and that was something she was unable to do. The female was glad that her daughter had found a good home. She deserved it. "I am so happy for her."

Valette dipped her head. Perhaps one day they would get rid of them. It wouldn't hurt that Hyrda knew they were in trouble. Luckily the topic shifted and the female quirked up her lips. "Hey, I still like to become a grandmother one day," she chuckled, then again, she wanted to become a grandma the right way. Nikai seemed old enough to have pups now. "It would be nice, but if you want to wait a year or more that is fine with me too. I just assumed," she admitted to him.

"Come, you should meet Nanook's--" she stopped. "Nikai... Have... Have you heard about Nanook? Because she died fighting a cougar to protect me and her pups," she explained. "And-- Clay he... We found him dead as well. Leta's brother. She should know." She looked sad and sighed. She was almost used to it by now. "Arlette's mate died as well at the cougar attack."
Messages In This Thread
tell the world that i'm coming home - by Nikai - November 23, 2020, 04:26 AM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by RIP Valette - December 02, 2020, 03:48 PM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by Nikai - December 08, 2020, 04:57 AM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by RIP Valette - December 09, 2020, 02:42 PM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by Nikai - December 15, 2020, 08:21 AM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by RIP Valette - December 15, 2020, 01:49 PM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by Nikai - December 16, 2020, 09:48 AM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by RIP Valette - December 20, 2020, 02:57 PM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by Nikai - December 24, 2020, 06:36 AM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by RIP Valette - December 26, 2020, 05:29 AM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by Nikai - January 05, 2021, 08:16 AM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by RIP Valette - January 07, 2021, 02:10 PM
RE: tell the world that i'm coming home - by Nikai - January 13, 2021, 03:56 AM