Broken Antler Fen when the snows fall and the white winds blow
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,550 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
How have you been?. Maia immediately thought of Terance, but made the quick decision not to bring that heaviness in just yet.  She couldn't even remember if her younger siblings had met their older brother, and she was way too happy to want to deal with bringing that in right now.

Heck yeah!  That's awesome, she replied with a small chuckle.  I mean, that's why I left!  Though with any luck you'll make a better one.  She added with a teasing nudge to her shoulder.

Wraen and I actually are settling here!  Sorta.  We're claiming the forest.  Her tail waved proudly.  It's going to be amazing!  Where were you thinking of going?  She asked, and obviously the two weren't unrelated.  She, naturally, wanted to keep her sister here.  But if Jupiter wanted to see more of the wilds and make a name for herself without her big sisters hovering, that was totally fine! Despite the protective, big sister urge Maia might have to immediately insist she stay.
Messages In This Thread
when the snows fall and the white winds blow - by Jupiter - December 03, 2020, 11:04 PM
RE: when the snows fall and the white winds blow - by Maia - December 05, 2020, 02:32 AM
RE: when the snows fall and the white winds blow - by Maia - December 06, 2020, 12:36 PM
RE: when the snows fall and the white winds blow - by Maia - December 16, 2020, 09:34 AM
RE: when the snows fall and the white winds blow - by Maia - December 17, 2020, 12:11 AM
RE: when the snows fall and the white winds blow - by Maia - December 25, 2020, 11:51 PM
RE: when the snows fall and the white winds blow - by Maia - January 10, 2021, 01:17 PM