Broken Antler Fen when the snows fall and the white winds blow
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,545 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
Maia, in turn, was thrilled to hear that!  Yeah!  I mean, no pressure, of course.  She amended quickly.  But heck yes, we'd love to have you!  Wraen and I already have a ton sorted out.  It's gonna be the kind of place that's home, sure, but also anyone can come and go!  We're both really big on traveling, and all.  She didn't want to sell it too hard, but if Jupiter was looking to broaden her horizons, Maia wanted to be sure she knew that wasn't a problem.  She'd be welcome here anytime.

What kind of place are you looking for, though?  I've met a few of the surrounding spots and all, maybe I could help!  That way she wouldn't have to wander completely aimlessly, and potentially run into any creepy guys in the woods.  Not that she was... yknow... that worried.
Messages In This Thread
when the snows fall and the white winds blow - by Jupiter - December 03, 2020, 11:04 PM
RE: when the snows fall and the white winds blow - by Maia - December 05, 2020, 02:32 AM
RE: when the snows fall and the white winds blow - by Maia - December 06, 2020, 12:36 PM
RE: when the snows fall and the white winds blow - by Maia - December 16, 2020, 09:34 AM
RE: when the snows fall and the white winds blow - by Maia - December 17, 2020, 12:11 AM
RE: when the snows fall and the white winds blow - by Maia - December 25, 2020, 11:51 PM
RE: when the snows fall and the white winds blow - by Maia - January 10, 2021, 01:17 PM