Broken Antler Fen when the snows fall and the white winds blow
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,550 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
Oh, wow!  Maia couldn't help but be taken back for a moment to her own recent failure, and the shattering of her own visions of herself.  But she didn't let any of that show, and all she held for her younger sister was admiration.  It was a big ask! One that she herself definitely wasn't qualified for, and something that definitely set her apart from both she and Wraen!

I'll start polishing up some tales, then!  If you are providing the inspiration.  She grinned, then turned thoughtful.  I mean... Wraen and I aren't really super into it.  But Towhee and Niamh nearby, they are!  I know they teach some.  She'd never really taken them up on it, but the offer had always been there.  They live in the caldera and are friendly with us, if you ask and say who you are! They might help.  Then i guess there's the Glen.  I know Bronco was going for warrior, and I'm sure he'd know more.  They are north.  Hmm.

Now question.  Moonspear.  There's another pack too.  They... well.  You might not want to mention us to them if you go there.  And you'd definitely want to be careful.  They are pretty intense, and... well.  They threatened Wraen, and me once.  But if they like you, they are definitely warriors.  Maia said, a little tentatively.  She really hoped she'd take that with a grain of salt, but she didn't want to tell her not to go there.  If she wanted to learn, then they were a good resource, and Maia had had friends there before.  She knew more than anyone that a wolf had to make their own calls.
Messages In This Thread
when the snows fall and the white winds blow - by Jupiter - December 03, 2020, 11:04 PM
RE: when the snows fall and the white winds blow - by Maia - December 05, 2020, 02:32 AM
RE: when the snows fall and the white winds blow - by Maia - December 06, 2020, 12:36 PM
RE: when the snows fall and the white winds blow - by Maia - December 16, 2020, 09:34 AM
RE: when the snows fall and the white winds blow - by Maia - December 17, 2020, 12:11 AM
RE: when the snows fall and the white winds blow - by Maia - December 25, 2020, 11:51 PM
RE: when the snows fall and the white winds blow - by Maia - January 10, 2021, 01:17 PM