Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,009 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
The stranger came and as he did so he did with utmost respect. His ears and tail lowered, his tongue slipping from his lips in sign of submission as a stranger upon someone else's border. Aiolos own tail remained relaxed behind him instead of upward in dominant display. His ears were perked high with curiosity and head and body alert.

The man quickly began to explain his reasoning for coming, along with his name and the name of who was lost to him. Aiolos had known Niamh only by name though he had seen her for that brief time, blonde furred with bright golden eyes and very much pregnant.

Yes, she had come here although I'd not the pleasure to meet her directly. He didnt lie and yet, withheld information. The woman had come was adamant shouting wanting to leave her past behind, wanting to have a fresh start with her and her pups. Phox said and did seem at least for the moment, a patient man as said, but what if Niamh truly didnt want this wolf knowing where she and the pups were for whatever reason that may be? I've not seen her in a week... Not a lie, either. I believe she may have moved on. And she had, however unfortunately for Phox, to the afterlife.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
With scarves of red tied round their throats - by Phox - March 25, 2021, 09:25 PM
RE: With scarves of red tied round their throats - by Aiolos - April 03, 2021, 08:40 PM